Registering with BookYourSite enables us to re-use your contact information each time you reserve a site with our booking system. Information like your address, membership information (eg. CAA/AAA), and your preferences for park amenities can be saved. In addition, after registering with BookYourSite you have the option of recieving promotional information from the parks about upcoming specials and events.
Note: Meeting Facilities and golf carts must be booked by telephone.
* Two-night minimum RV and tent sites on weekends, Two-night minimum for cabins every day.
* Three-night minimum reservation and payment in full at time of reservation required for the
following dates in 2017: March 10-19, May 26-29, June 30-July 4, Sept 1-4, Oct 19-22. Two night
minimum reservation and payment in full for Oct 13-15 and Oct 27-29.
* All cabins are non-smoking.
* No pets are allowed in cabins except where designated. Request a pet friendly cabin if you
are bringing pets. A fee of $25 per pet with a maximum of 2 pets is charged in cabins where they
* Call and ask how to guarantee a specific site (if available), rent linen or rent a golf cart.
* Visitors to your campsite or cabin must be registered at the office and pay a $5 per person day use fee.